Why you should join us? We're growing like a weed. Our marketing and operations teams need help to scale UpOut.
UpOut is a discriminating guide to the best weird parties, underground culture and unique happenings in your city. Our mission is to help make that epic night out, perfect first date or relaxing afternoon amazing.
We are a small tight knit team located in the heart of SoMA, San Francisco. Our environment is focused but we have loads of fun (after all, it's what we do). If you're passionate about helping people have fun, want to learn a lot and get in early at a growing startup, UpOut is a place where you'll thrive!
What You'll Be Doing
UpOut helps thousands of people find amazing first dates, off-the-wall parties, unique adventures and the perfect lazy Sunday afternoon. You'll engage the community with any questions they might have and seek to provide the best experience possible for them!
- Community Manager. You'll be the external face to our user's both inside and outside of the company. You'll be the first line of contact online (via Chat, Email, etc.) and you'll attend UpOut produced events to engage users.
- Live Chat. You know what’s going on. You know the best things we have in our system for that perfect experience. You'll engage users acting as their personal concierge on what the best thing for them to do this weeked might be.
- Email Team. You’ll respond to questions via email to really impress users through the written word. You'll learn how to use amazing tools like Zendesk, Yesware and Close.io.
- Use analytics to make UpOut better. You’ll use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze customer behavior and figure out what makes them tick.
- Growth and Retention. You'll collect regular feedback from users, analyze the results, and make recommendations on how to increase growth and retention
- Co-ordinate and manage monthly community events
What're we looking for?
- An excellent writer
- Great at interacting on social media via Facebook and Twitter
- Social - love to interact with people at events, etc.
- Empathetic - A great listener who really knows how to understand customer's concerns and issues
- Fast learner, organized, analytical and motivated
- Great team and cross-team communicator
- Creative thinker, coming up with different ideas
- Results oriented and data driven - you have some great creative ideas, and you think about what the impact will be to the bottom line
- Process-Oriented - You love identifying process improvements to make operations run more smoothly
- In the know - you're that friend who knows what's going on and how to get in
Full time position.
Paid Training to Full-Time
Equity in a fast growing startup